corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Locations around midlands

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Locations around midlands
antnee

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know what Im on about, J27, netherfield, etc

Where does stuff go off? J27 and netherfield are on lockdown most weeks now. Heard about some stuff going off at J24 but po po turned up on the way there tonight
harrisp

21st Nov 09 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like to no this too, apparently the police are giving out 59s at nether.
JonnySport

22nd Nov 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, I went up J27 last Sunday and a T5 was parked in the middle of the road with the copper standing next to it so we just went round the roundabout and back up to Hucknall lol. Not looking good.
nyzrox

23rd Nov 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
I would like to no this too, apparently the police are giving out 59s at nether.

They were checking cars other week.

I rolled up. 5-0 said 'Have we checked your car' I replied 'Yes' An they let me go straight on, both my mates got checked

quote:
Originally posted by JonnySport
I know, I went up J27 last Sunday and a T5 was parked in the middle of the road with the copper standing next to it so we just went round the roundabout and back up to Hucknall lol. Not looking good.

Used to go down Hucknall bypass but dont go there anymore. Alot of people dont come out late in the year.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Locations around midlands 24 database queries in 0.0090749 seconds