corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » RICKGSI ....stay well away

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RICKGSI ....stay well away
weddy1988

User status: Offline
15th Aug 09 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought mhw's for 100 pound claimed they wer "Brand new" and unused and good condition

got them and both lenses are cracked along the middle and they have defo been used as theres burn marks where the bulbs where

what pisses me off the most as a seller before him **i think** had them on mig web and sold them for 50 pounds and they look the exact same marks as mines and same packaging and hes sold them on claiming there brand new

paypal dispute has been opend...DEFO a scammer

Rant Over
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 09 at 00:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cracked in transit maybe? don't condem him just yet.
weddy1988

15th Aug 09 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still does not explain him saying they wer new when the bulb holes clearly indicate use with burning and there is no chance as u can see where a hard ruff object has pushed agenst the lense

and hes been online and not replyed to my U2U
liam4

23rd Aug 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in the middle of a dispute aswell over this prick,he sold me a"chipped ecu"..clearly its not!!!! as theres no chip in the ecu,he sent me an email of the ecu before i sent the money & it was chipped hence why i paid the money for it,when it arrived at my house,clearly not the same ecu atol & he is now ignoring my u2us

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » RICKGSI ....stay well away 24 database queries in 0.0079100 seconds