corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » council house let privately

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author council house let privately
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   5th Aug 09 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

long story short - i suspect that my neighbour, who is renting the house from council is letting the house privately...

i don't know how all this shizzle works, but i very doubt it's legal to do this...

anyone can explain?
corsa987

5th Aug 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not leagal at all.... he cant sub let a coucil house

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by corsa987]
Andrew

5th Aug 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's claiming the rent off DSS and then charging another person to live there. Same thing happens around here..

The country is fucked up mate!
3lfz

5th Aug 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them arrested , unless they're good neighbours, otherwise you could end up with worse.
Anty
Premium Member

5th Aug 09 at 19:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

report him lol
WATSON

5th Aug 09 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Council and dss would rape there ass, He/she would lose there house plus they would have to pay back the dss all the cash they have clamed for the rent ect.
daymoon
Premium Member

5th Aug 09 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's SHE!

i don't know the new lads who just moved in... but this woman lived there before we even bought the house...she just moved out to live with her partner, and not told us... when we were replacing the fence, we put 4 foot fence insted of 6 foot cos of her really...she's such a bitch... need to have a look on council website if i can report her.
WATSON

5th Aug 09 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just phone them up job done

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » council house let privately 23 database queries in 0.0125401 seconds