corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do u think of this beauty?(DVD PLAYER)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do u think of this beauty?(DVD PLAYER)
bcocky

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont rate the flat speakers, if tis the picture frame 1's, didnt like em, r the mission speakers the phase 1 or phase two speakers??
is the dvd player got an inbuilt decoder? if it has then i think its 1 my mum was lookin at a while ago, can u not buy that dvd player from tescos???
bobothebear

24th Feb 03 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it is the picture frame ones. Me and my mates were unsure of them at first but we took em home and when you actually hear them they are sweet as. Especially as rears because they are non-directional and only require low power.
The Missions are the newest ones, Phase 2.only had em a month.
The DVD player was the one from Tescos. the wharfey 750 got wicked reviews everywhere and this was the model up. It has got a built in DD decoder but have no use for it as the Reciever does that.
bobothebear

24th Feb 03 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This stuff was all bought with help/advice from my mate who has a £3k set of electrostatic Martin Logans, A £1k Meridian CD player,a £3k Onkyo Amp and £500 Sony Cans.
He likes my system but nothing compares to his. It is damn amazing.
Munchie

24th Feb 03 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have a £700 budget by da way people!! we can get this £800 system for just over £620 from costco. we can use it then give it bak! cheers for all ure replys!
CORSA NUT

24th Feb 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm my DVD player cost £100 from Asda...................

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do u think of this beauty?(DVD PLAYER) 23 database queries in 0.0090590 seconds