corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Xperia 8GB Sat Nav, Upgraded Nice phone..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Xperia 8GB Sat Nav, Upgraded Nice phone..
jimmynewgsi

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sony Xperia - 8GB memory Card

Built in Sat Nav

A few scratches

No Box sorry due to house move but will have a good hunt about will be packaged correctly.

Unlocked

This is an amazing phone, i have upgraded all the software with a custom touch it rom, this is the same operating system as the HTC phones. So it has sliding pages which included nice touches such as weather etc and makes a massive improvement to usability. It has built in GPS and satnav (which you dont have to subscribe to) the programme installed is IGO 8 which i prefer to the tom tom as there is more features. Battery life is ok i normally have to charge every night for using all the programmes. 3G interenet built in, 3.2 MP camera which has upgraded software. Large screen with the highest resolution on the market. this phone is great but want some alloys for my tigra not sure what type so open to offers 16" or above pref euro look deep dish with tyres. Or would swap for some other bits for the car?? try me Thanks

Im in newcastle thanks

JImmy

[Edited on 18-07-2009 by jimmynewgsi]
jimmynewgsi

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£230 ONO Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony Xperia 8GB Sat Nav, Upgraded Nice phone.. 25 database queries in 0.0114570 seconds