corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got a hire car - not bad actually

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just got a hire car - not bad actually
DJGoMatt

User status: Offline
21st Feb 03 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was supposed to be getting a vectra either 1.6 or 1.8 but when it showed up its a 2.0litre 406. looks very nice. its an automatic though, so keep putting my foot on the brake pedal when the revs get high and reaching for the non-existent gear stick. it has climate controll and all the other bits and bobs.
Even the stereo isnt too bad, usually they sound bad when u have an install in your own car but its quite good.
Thought id share this with you all.
oh yeah. the electric seats are fun for a while too.

[Edited on 21-02-2003 by DJGoMatt]
stuyw

21st Feb 03 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my neighbour has got a 406 3.0 v6 and took me out for a blast n it surprised me as they r quick as looked in parkers and they are 6.9 to 60
DanielJ

21st Feb 03 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iwant a 406 coupe 2 do up next
DJGoMatt

21st Feb 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont suppose you could tell me what it means on the automatic when you have the "reverse" "park" and "neutral" but then there is drive and then 2 and 3 as an option. is this the ratio's? there isnt a manual in it.
Adam

21st Feb 03 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1,2,3 are like having a manual box, for hills and stuff

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just got a hire car - not bad actually 23 database queries in 0.0108459 seconds