corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Modifying GSi bumper - suggestions....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modifying GSi bumper - suggestions....
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought one almost straight after buying the car but kind of threw it to one side. Now the car is gonna be resprayed in summer and I want to modify the bumper. I have already cut out the wierd grill thing under the no. plate and that is going to be meshed. Should I mesh the fog light holes or buy some fogs? Also one of the fastening lugs is missing, should I just leave that to the body shop to sort or have a go miself? Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Redcorsa69

20th Feb 03 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
vauxtillidie

20th Feb 03 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get fogs for it mate, i think it luks crap without even if u mesh the holes, i shud know cus i got one without fogs lol. not sure how else u can modify it tho. as for the bit thats missin is that the bit that screws in under the bonnet? mines snapped there too u cud use fibreglass or just leave it to the bodyshop if ur not sure
Redcorsa69

20th Feb 03 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its one of the lugs that fasten onto the bumper. Thats the reason I got it cheap £80 with brand new skirts and fittings! Has a few chips here and there that I'm fixing with filler but should look nice when done. Was considering blending a Seat Ibiza splitter on there, but might just fasten it on depends how lazy Im feeling

New Poll