corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where is my address book from outlook express in windows XP

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author where is my address book from outlook express in windows XP
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
20th Feb 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i have copied all the documents and user settings directories and any saved files and crap but where is the addressbook and like all my mail from outlook express? as i dunt wanna loose it all?

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Colin.S

20th Feb 03 at 00:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Identities\bla,bla,bla\Microsoft\Outlook Express

I think

[Edited on 20-02-2003 by Colin.S]
PaulW

20th Feb 03 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup
SetH

20th Feb 03 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assuming you are using Outlook express 6 you shoud be able to export your address book and your emails to a file, then once you have reinstalled you can import everything back. Did this a few months ago but i dont have a machine with OE6 on in front of me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » where is my address book from outlook express in windows XP 23 database queries in 0.0083401 seconds