corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!!!
Adamcorsaredtop

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive asked this before but didnt get no answer.

Ive got a rear disc beam set up ready to go on my corsa what handbrake cables do i use?? there 1.8SRI corca C rear calipas and disc's please can some one help

or if i was to buy the mk4 astra rear calipars and discs what cables would i use?? because ive notice alot of people use the mk4 instead of the corsa set up

PLEASE HELP!!!
Cossie

23rd Jun 09 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a disc brakes setup at the back from the astra g on my corsa and used the astra g handbrake with the mtech fitment !
Adamcorsaredtop

24th Jun 09 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats the Mtech fittment do you mean the plates for the rear beam?? and also you used the complete cables from the astra G, I.e from the handle back to the calipars yeah??
Cossie

24th Jun 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used this bracket
but mtech have the proper kit for the astra g brake conversion which cost a lot of £££

had to cut one side shorter than the other as the astra g handbrake length from left to right is different length ! I was going to try a corsa c disc brake hand brake cable but was a bit expensive from vax with out know if will actually fir or not ! draw back of the astra cable is that a bit long !
davieslim

24th Jun 09 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got the mtech kit on my corsa but running the cavalier v6 rear brakes and the part number with the kit is for a mk2 astra gte 16v handbrake cable

neilb1

25th Jun 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cut rear adjuster down and put a nova short on that works not the shortest one though its 975 i think

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!! 24 database queries in 0.0092590 seconds