corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sub help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sub help
kev007

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just put in a sub and ive got vocals coming through it can any1 help?
westsidecorsa

22nd Feb 03 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there should be a switch on ur amp, thats what did it with mine, switch it and the vocals stopped, hope this helps mate
BabyBlade

22nd Feb 03 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could well maybe the head unit as well, if its modern u might have to turn the sub woofer on
essexracer

22nd Feb 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

westsidecorsa is talkin about the low pass filter switch....make sure u have the channel that the sub is connected to is switched to "low pass" , not high pass as this is wat it sounds like you have done!

having the low pass filter on will make the sub just get/play the low Frequency notes (as a sub is ment to!).

hope this helps...dont be scared...just look at ur amp, u should see the filter switches...

james
Makarus

22nd Feb 03 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah also consult your head unit manual.

I have an Alpine CD7893R and on that before I can hear the sub I have to have the sub turned on via the head unit, but thats because its running on Pre-outs.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » sub help 24 database queries in 0.0124569 seconds