corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should I?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Should I?
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
19th Feb 03 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fit another set of locking wheel nuts? When my wheels arrived the balancing was out and for compensation the company have sent me another set of locking nuts. Is it OK to have more than one set on or are they crap quality?
stuyw

19th Feb 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

down 2 u m8 - if u fit two sets then it makes it harder for the scumbags 2 nick ur wheels
viera

19th Feb 03 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the locking wheel nuts are not as strong as normal nuts and it is advised that only one nut per wheel is safe, anymore then it's a bit of a risk.
Redcorsa69

19th Feb 03 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the difference between them and a normal nut? They are the same length and everything, is it the quality of metal or something?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Should I? 24 database queries in 0.0096059 seconds