corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rear end in the air after lightening

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rear end in the air after lightening
Bennn

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know it makes sense that the rear will rise a bit after taking out my rear seats etc (how come everyone is doing this now by the way - is it the Cossie Cone of 2003?? )
Anyway - its lowered 45mm on Bilsteins (well it was....). Has anyone else had this problem?
James R

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have rather light arsed end nova, stripped it completely and I'm now seeking custom poundage springs to stop the back going light on the smallest bump

New Poll