corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I guess this car shouldnt be moddified.......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I guess this car shouldnt be moddified.......
Desmond

User status: Offline
18th Feb 03 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The missuses car the story so far........

She has had the car for about 2 years now, fine no probs. Kamie grille, 16" rims and fully colour coded, no probs what so ever.

Trax 2002 aproaching so I put on a set of 17" team dynamics in white (white car) still no probs.

January the 10th her 19'th birthday so for a pressie I decided to do a little to her car she never had a clue what was being done

Into the body shop it goes and 2 weeks later rolls out.

Full PSG 2 kit, fully smoothed into the car, smooth boot, grill filled, bad boy bonnet and bonnet extension!! It looked quality.....

It came out on a tuesday.......

Friday 7am...... BANG then a knock on the door, we live on the end of a culdisac, some woman decided to park here car in the wing of the freshly modded corsa. Dented wing, scraped front bumper, cracked were the grill was filled, cracked around the wing were they were blended in

We exchange details and go get them a quote £200 + vat, they wanted a few more quotes and they were nearly a grand. so after a week had passed Finally they settled the incident without going through insurance and paid up. The car rolled back into the body shop again on a tuesday and rolled back out gleaming as ever on the thursday

Saturday comes and we was going to our first cruise tonight in ages (Nots and we was leading the donny convoy) give it a nice pollish and shit it looked sweet

We met up with the other convoys then left tibshelf.... seen a few peeps of the board one i dunno who but he had a cs sticker in the side window and kingdom corsa was also there..... roadworks came and then near the junction were we come of the traffic decided to slow we stopped with the rest of the traffic and then hear tyres screaching, BANG but not us so we start to look around..... BANG again our car flyes forward missing the car infron by millimetres.......

Fucking hell, new back bumper, cracked both rear arches, but most of all the missus who is 20 weeks preagnant starts getting pains in her stomache Of to Doncaster royal infermary till 3am sunday morning.... both got whiplash from the incident.

Now the lad in the car 2 back from us is saying the car behind us cut him up thats why he went into the back of him??
koni

18th Feb 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i take it the guy behind u hit ur missus's car then?

thats shit mate, sorry to hear about that
Scott

18th Feb 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wee peach of a car to , i love it
d0gz_bollox

18th Feb 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the car behind you hit you therefore its his fault, then he can claim of the car who hit him (or loose the claim if he did cut him up). Car behind you should of left enough braking distance
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

18th Feb 03 at 11:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Luck has to be bad at some opint matey i've learn't that from experience........ ever since i bought a car i've had no money and it always has something wrong though i've been lucky compared to some people ..... oh and hope the wife is alright matey
--------------------------------------
Yours Stoney CorsaSport Moderator/Organiser : Scotland

stoneyginger@corsasport.co.uk
Click here to sign up for Premium Membership
www.Stoneyginger.co.uk

[Edited on 18-02-2003 by Stoneyginger]
the jug

18th Feb 03 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no matter what Desmond that is so harsh, i hope she's alright matey...

Tom
PainZ

18th Feb 03 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never seen that car....

any pics?
bcocky

18th Feb 03 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear that m8, hope the wife is ok man, and the damage to the car is worse than it seems, cos that car was a wee belter
All the best to the wife m8

brian
wezjax

18th Feb 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats was the nice corsa involved sportyboy was telling me about then.

sorry to hear it mate.
charcoalgrill

18th Feb 03 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck the car, hope ur missus is allright m8.
hope the lil 1 is aight 2.
buckley

19th Feb 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WANKERS
hope the kids alright mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I guess this car shouldnt be moddified....... 23 database queries in 0.0124350 seconds