corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Back From The Dead With My VXR !!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Back From The Dead With My VXR !!!
Rocky

User status: Offline
   17th May 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys iam back from the dead hows it going?? thought i would share what car i got now had it since november 08 and done a lot too it since then!!

As some off you might know i owned a fully kitted up corsa b & corsa c some new members on here would hardly have known me!! so here is a pic below off my old car after my corsa b!!

been revisting some off my old car sites to show what i got now!!

since you seen my last thread when i bought the vxr was back last year november done a lot since then so this is the list below off what i done so far far more to come so enjoy the pics any questions let me know!!!

my last thread about my car

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=174859

& feel free to comment

[SIZE=1][COLOR=#00ffff]ITG Panel Filter / NGK Irdium Plugs / Court Brake Coolers / Sparkly Blue VXR Badges / Debadged & Colourcoded Bootstrip / All Xenon Front Headlights & Fogs / Full SMD Conversion / Blue Court Hoses / Carbon Engine Bay / Xenon LED Interior Lights / Indicator Surrounds & Clear Repeators / Oil Breather [/COLOR][/SIZE]

got RARB ,DAP R Springs, and some other shiney engine bits going in, tints , remus, hella bi Headlight conversion HID, carbon engine cover ........ watch this space

Colour Coded Boot Strip With VXR Blue Badge & Court Sticker

Before

After

Engine

Before

After

Oil Breather

Sparkly Blue VXR Badge

All Xenon Lights & Fogs

Clear Repeators & silvertec bulbs & corsa D indicator surrounds

ITG Panel Filter & NGK Irdium Spark Plugs

Thinks thats about it so far

Enjoy

Rocky
supremefaulk

17th May 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play to you mate, thats a stunning car!!
Will keep my eye out for it when im out walking! haha
Looks really nice though!
You got any other plans for it? Or you finished with it now?
Rocky

17th May 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loads mate soon as money is in the bank i plan my next move mate ha ha

i know there loads vxr around not many around bridgend thought but i think iam the only one with colour coded bootstrip and private plates in my town to be honest as in exterior wise it will be dropped soon and RARB on there soon to go around those corners making it look like iam on train tracks
supremefaulk

17th May 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, fair enough, wish I had your job!

Sounds like a good plan to me! I cant say I have seen many VXRs round Bridgend either, and I keep my eye open for em cos I like em! haha
Chances are that Ive seen yours around before!

The suspension your planning gonna lower it much?
Are you considering any power mods in the future? Or you happy with it as it is? Whats it like to drive too?

Rocky

17th May 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome to drive mate she just wants to go she aint a slow car by any means!! its made for speed a vxr you can always tell!!

iam welder & fabricator mate i spend my cash wisley on mods dont go too mental to be honest, just buy all together then chuck it all on in one!!

DAP R springs will drop its 30m each end mate not much but its enough i think to get down my drive its gives the car a level stance were the standard vxr springs make back end higher than the front if you get me!!

i eventually have a remus and maybe stage 2 that prop be last on my list as i doubt i can do the speed around bridgend to be honest it fast as it is now but with the mods i done its made it even better give me wave if you see me ha ha i just prop think who the hell is that
AlunJ

18th May 09 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not guna lie, it looks stunning rocky, bet it shifts alright!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

18th May 09 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good mate, can't wait to see it, i'll drop you a u2u
Rocky

18th May 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers tom we have to catch up soon cheers for the comment alun it does shift

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Back From The Dead With My VXR !!! 24 database queries in 0.0147171 seconds