corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what injuries have u had??????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what injuries have u had??????
DanielJ

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none
SportBoy

16th Feb 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut me leg open on me bike
and put knife throught me hand tryin to open a pot noodle kinda thing

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by SportyBoy]
Cole

16th Feb 03 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about 6 months ago a friend of mine had an RSJ slip from the crane and hit him square in the face smashed all his jaw off and his face is now held together with metal plates
Paul_J

16th Feb 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had loads of small injuries when I used to ride my push bike (well race against the local kids hehe) ...

Including scrubbing all the skin off my elbows and arms, part of my stomach/chest, both knees and across the corner of my head when I fell off 'racing' this guy down a steep hill and my back wheel seemed to fuck up...

All healed up now, though I've got dirt trapped in one of my elbows leaving a mark...

when I was a kid I used to wear glasses (hehe - thankfully didn't need em after I was about 9) - kept hitting my head on things when I had em on and thus the metal bit from em went into my head... above one of my eye brows (slight scar)...

Broke my middle finger when racing on my bike - managed to kinda flip over and land with my finger taking the brunt (also got completely scraped up again) - kept in a splint for a few weeks and repaired itself...

Then went and broke that same finger 3 years later, fractured in 3 places - needed 4 pins going through and a operation which was stitched up... Fine now though thank fuck.

Broke both my little toes, generally kicking things and missing and hitting objects or getting em caught on shit and dropping stuff on em...

And I was on my shed (dunno why) pissing about and slipped... fell off and impailed my right arm on a rusty nail... got a scar down there which is healed now - but at the time slit my arm quite harsh...

Loads of other small things...

Basically I cared more about winning a race on a bike than my own safety hehe...

I still remember doing a paper round when I was younger in winter and road off out of someone's drive only to have my bike slide away from me as I tried to turn on ice hehe....

Paul J
bcocky

16th Feb 03 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used to break at least one bone every summer wen i was at school

broke ma middle finger trying to catch a basketball that was goin rather fast!!!

broke one of the bones in my foot by fallin off a kerb sideways while running along it, the way i broke it, i trapped a nerve in the bone which resulted in me having cramping seazures in my foot for about a week, wos fcukin agony

ran into the corner of a stone step and took a chunk outa ma shin

was wrestlin with ma pals and one of em lifted me up and dropped me, and lucky me, fell onto a bit of wood that was stickin out the grass and dislocated ma elbow and broke the bit of bone (moon shaped bit at back of elbow) that holds it in place, that was the sorest thing ever, ma arm was just hangin down, danglin all over the place, it was about 3-4 inches longer than the other 1 wen it was outa place

strained ACL ligament in ma knee wen playin soccer wi the lads

and tore it a year later, also think i ripped menisci as well, wen i jumped off a wall

emmm, think thats about it

Mr injury prone
stuyw

16th Feb 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive put my hand through a pane of glass in our old front door, with cut just missing main artery in hand, had to have six stiches inside my hand, and six outside, got a scar as a reminder

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by stuyw]
bcocky

16th Feb 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

owwccchhh, that musta fcukin hurt
CorsaKitten

16th Feb 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stubbed my toe
bcocky

16th Feb 03 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hate that, its fcukin agony, specially wen u just catch yer wee toe, aauuooooowwwwccccchhhh
PainZ

16th Feb 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ermm

Had Apendix removed
Snapped Both wrists,
Chipped finder,
Fell out of tree and part of a branch went up my leg - Scare = big
Cut tip of finger off - just fleshy bit after ya nail all grown back now but looks cool
Matty J

16th Feb 03 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ

Fell out of tree and part of a branch went up my leg - Scare = big

I done that too!

Also ripped a finger nail off while i was on me bike! Was riding along and trapped it between my handle bar and concrete post!!

Had loads of little injuries aswell but most when where i was younger so can't remember!

Matt
a_hornett

17th Feb 03 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broken toes & dislocated fingers
foot crushed playing football
stabbed by studs playing rugby in the back of one of my knees.
appendix removed.
had all the skin scraped off my back where my spine runs, slipping on tennis courts. got broken glass in my back at the same time.
couple of others but not worth mentioning
Redcorsa69

17th Feb 03 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone pulled into the side of me and my mate while I was riding pillion on his bike on the way to college. Pushed my leg into the footpeg and dragged a big hole in it. Now have a 10cm scar, good for the ladies

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what injuries have u had?????? 23 database queries in 0.0124171 seconds