corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is there anyway, I can find out the make of a car, using the Registration No?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is there anyway, I can find out the make of a car, using the Registration No?
Hillzlo

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above...
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah goto a insurance online quote system and it usually identifies the whole car. Think elephant does this and tesco.
Hillzlo

16th Feb 03 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Website addys?

[Edited on 16-02-2003 by Hillzlo]
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.elephant.co.uk
http://www.tescofinance.com/personal/finance/index.html?goto=products/motorins/index.jsp
Tim
Site Administrator

16th Feb 03 at 15:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Outta interest, why?
Marc

16th Feb 03 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up2 no good! ha ha!
GREG 1

16th Feb 03 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there a site called

botex.com or something they was saying on kiss100 and u can contact the owner of the car !!

cant find the site though if anyone listens to kiss 100, bam bam and street boy then u will know what im saying !
Hillzlo

16th Feb 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thank's Tim. I had a crash the other day, and I needed to know the make and model of the car, as i couldn't remember if it was a Polo or a Golf.

Thank's again Tim.
3CorsaMeal

22nd Mar 18 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is there anyway, I can find out the make of a car, using the Registration No? 23 database queries in 0.0089021 seconds