corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best sub and amp set for £250.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best sub and amp set for £250.
Makarus

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had an accident Valentines night. Basically a idiot slammed into the back of me, didnt realise at the time the sub was bust.

Had 2x10" Boss subs with a Boss amp to power them. Think the amp was 125w MAX 2 channel.

Basically told them its gonna cost £250 for a new sub, so I am now looking for the best deal for the money. Willing to throw in a little extra if its worth it, but rather not £250 is a fair bit.

Looking for something that can bang along with my dance music and also hit low for my hip-hop and such like.

Any size considered, any brand, just the most power and quality I can get and realistically run for £250ish.

Cheers,
Sean.
dig dave2811

16th Feb 03 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alpine 12 inch sub are good
wainey

16th Feb 03 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jl audio are good, im happy with mine, 179 quid. 12'' w3 d2.
Makarus

16th Feb 03 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best I have found so far is Pioneer TS-W1201C 1000W MAX 500W Nominal powered by a Viper Audio d300.1 300W RMS Class D monoblock amp.

£230, to go a little more powerfull with the amp the price jumps a fair bit so it goes out of my range. But that will bring it to about £280 including delivery and new 12" box.

A quick question though, need 28.3 Litres for the subs sealed box, how much is that in cubic ft??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Best sub and amp set for £250. 24 database queries in 0.0089629 seconds