corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Anyone good with ICE?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone good with ICE?
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
6th May 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically.

When my car (finally) comes back, i'll be wanting to be putting my subs back in.

Now me and my dad will build it (doing full boot build) but as i took it all out initially i realised how badly the last owner wired it all up, alot of mixed wires and even found a power cable as an earth!

So basically. If anyone on here fancies earning a few bob what i'll need is basically:

Identify what cables i'll need
Fit and get it up and running

Basically then once we know what's needed etc we'll go to local motor factor to pick it all up and get started etc

Anyone able to help out when time comes?

[Edited on 06-05-2009 by swill_omnibus]
dean101287

7th May 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can if you want. You just wiring up an amp and a couple of subs is it? Its pretty easy really just takes abit of time to route all the wires and extenend a few bit here and there. I used to have quite a few crimps and lengths of wire but kinda lost it when I moved.

[Edited on 07-05-2009 by dean101287]
swill_omnibus

7th May 09 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah that's amazing if you can though fella as i got no idea on this side of things

Cheers i shall let you know soon
swill_omnibus

7th May 09 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just 2 subs and an AMP. They came with the car when bought it, cheapy Xplod but hey do the job for now
dean101287

8th May 09 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea well just let me know when your ready and I will see what I can do. Cant be worse that the job I done today on a mates car. Bastard of a job.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

8th May 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know you already have an offer but i can be a backup if dean's unavailable also have a load of wiring from my corsa should you want to save a bit of £££

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Anyone good with ICE? 24 database queries in 0.0118380 seconds