corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Corsas gone!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsas gone!
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
18th Apr 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the corsa sold day before yesterday for a good sum, will be selling a few bits in next few weeks
supremefaulk

18th Apr 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats cool, congratulations mate!! Bet you thought it would never sell!

How is the golf working out?
Will have a nose at anything you have for sale!

[Edited on 18-04-2009 by supremefaulk]
AlunJ

19th Apr 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate, whats ya selling, anything I can persuade my brother he wants on his B lol?

Still jealous over the golf lol, I want one! Weird question I know but how does it actually compare to the corsa?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

19th Apr 09 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much did you get for it out of interest Nath? What did you take off before selling it, the Mille Miglia's I know, but anything else?

u2u me if you don't want everybody to know!

Oh, and I hope you pointed the new buyer to here - another member to the region would be brilliant!
chunky_nb

19th Apr 09 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i kept the mille miglias, short shift and nylon bushes, standard lights,standard airbox, still got all the standard suspension and some spare 60mm front and 40mm rear springs

he had the car on sport wheels with all the bits on it i.e angel eyes,exhaust,HIDs,all colour coded bits, badgeless grill (i cba to fuck around) for £800, found out tho that the crank was out 16 degrees, what annoys me though is that the boy has a c16xe in his garage so hes quids in, im just waiting to see it on the back of a recovery truck though as hes written off all of his cars (10 i think) and hes only 19,

with regards to comparison of the golf and the corsa, i really miss the handling and comfort of my corsa i turned the corsa around and fair play to vauxhall the powersteering is spot and and very light and gearing is much smoother and shorter and generally at the moment much nicer to drive but other than that, the golf is in another league, its very very quick for what it is and a lot of people seem to look at it and think they are heavy because of the look of them but they weigh exactly the same as the corsa when they are full fat (1020kg) needless to say ive stripped the back out and saved about 30-40kg, so im just under a tonne now and around 140bhp shocked a few cars a 160bhp punto tjet, 130bhp tjet, and i lost but i did not lose view of a 220bhp ibiza cupra, i cant wait to slam it and get a KW polybush kit and ARBs on some dished 15s aparently the chasis is very good with a decent setup and will knock socks off the corsa, we will see once ive done it and take it for a bwlch run

i have a job interview this tuesday and hopefully if all goes well il get the job and will be on a good full time wage, then there will be some serious power/breathing mods added to the beast lets just say BRRAAAAPPPPP, il make a project when more stuff starts happening but you get the idea, sorry for the essay lol

[Edited on 19-04-2009 by chunky_nb]
swill_omnibus

19th Apr 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah well done m8, the olf im sure won't let you down

You have uprated bush setup?? Full or?
dean101287

19th Apr 09 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ryan's cupra i suppose? I love that car...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Corsas gone! 24 database queries in 0.0104589 seconds