corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Timewasting immoral muppet.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Timewasting immoral muppet.
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
13th Apr 09 at 14:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
so you wer buying something? were to slow and they were sold to someone else?

[Edited on 13-04-2009 by FAZ]

In other words, yes.
Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
so you wer buying something? were to slow and they were sold to someone else?

I am getting bored of repeating myself to people that cannot read. I was not too slow, I sent payment to the paypal address he asked me to.
FAZ
Premium Member

13th Apr 09 at 14:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you should just stfu, too late to do anything about it now, so stop moaning and move on
blackmagic

13th Apr 09 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said
FAZ
Premium Member

13th Apr 09 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 09 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
i think you should just stfu, too late to do anything about it now, so stop moaning and move on

I stopped moaning about it last page before you came on posting a crap rhetorical question which had been answered many times over.

In future use your eyes to read what is plain to anyone with an IQ higher than the square root of fuck all, then this thread can drop down the boards. It has served it's purpose.
FAZ
Premium Member

13th Apr 09 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jees sorry, you on your period or summits?

Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 09 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ

Yes and I have no tampons so there is blood running down my thighs.

taylorboosh

13th Apr 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you shouldnt of posted a thread giving a honest seller bad feedback as he has infact done nothing wrong imo.
Ash_EP3

13th Apr 09 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
quote:
Originally posted by FAZ

Yes and I have no tampons so there is blood running down my thighs.

Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 09 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by john-d
you shouldnt of posted a thread giving a honest seller bad feedback as he has infact done nothing wrong imo.

Re-read the first post. I sent payment as requested. Are you suggesting it's my fault that someone is stupid enough to send me the wrong paypal account?

At least this thread is further helping me to decide who not to deal with in future.
taylorboosh

13th Apr 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Re-read the first post. I sent payment as requested. Are you suggesting it's my fault that someone is stupid enough to send me the wrong paypal account?

At least this thread is further helping me to decide who not to deal with in future.

i didnt say it was your fault, im saying you are tarnishing some one for no reason but a simple mistake. and what do you mean by that? i have bought and sold a load of items on here with no problem
Limecat
Banned

13th Apr 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mistakes happen, I accept that. The marker is how someone resolved a mistake. When they say how it will be resolved and it doesn't happen, then it becomes timewasting.

--ToM--

13th Apr 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
hes only 16 or 17 obviously his word will mean shit

I'd be surprised if you're over 16 with that gay half capitals/symbols screenname.

And as I've said before, you talk shit. Who's gonna benefit from you saying something as immature and nonsensical as that?

[Edited on 13-04-2009 by alan-g-w]

im 20 you prick, evans is a mate of mine and it was a joke so get off your high horse and having a go at me in every thread i leave a post in you fucking gob shite.
taylorboosh

13th Apr 09 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this thread is timewasting
cunningham

13th Apr 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would be pissed aswell i fi sent money to buy something and because the doesy cunt gave me the wrong paypal i lost out on the deal im sure everyone else would be pissed aswell morrette indicators for example dont come very often on there own
Eck
Premium Member

13th Apr 09 at 16:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

i didnt say it was your fault, im saying you are tarnishing some one for no reason but a simple mistake. and what do you mean by that? i have bought and sold a load of items on here with no problem

So he did nothing wrong, but then you say it's a simple mistake

I can see this lads' point for being pissed off. It was an error on behalf of the seller, then compounded by the seller giving them to someone else! But at least it seems you've ended up better off!
Ellis

13th Apr 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cunningham
morrette indicators for example dont come very often on there own
True, I have a set if anyone wants to buy them
ssj_kakarot

13th Apr 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

um why dont people read the actual thread rather than the last post someone has made and repeat what that said.

he wasnt to late, he sent payment on time as the seller requested, however, the seller had made a mistake and told him to send the payment to the wrong email address.

obviouslly he didnt want to send money again to the new address so he said he would wait till the payment went back into his account, in the mean time whilse he was waiting the seller then offered the item for sale to someone else as im guessing he couldnt be bothered to wait a week to get payment.

so yes the seller was in the wrong, he should have waited as it was his mistake, was it a really bad case of fraud ect no, but he still shold have waited.

and technically he was in breach on contract also.

people should read threads.

id be pissed off if that happened to me, he may not have lost money but he wasted time.
Gareth F

14th Apr 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some morette lamps off someone on here (prem member) all i got was excuses after excuses. I was told they had been posted repeatedly but failed to give me a tracking number. Was then told the first set had been sent standard parcel and got lost (after i paid extra for recorded) Finally i lost my rag after 20 days! and opened a dispute on paypal. Funily enough they got sent the same day as the dispute was actioned and arrived next day. In my eyes trading on here has dropped to a low (no fault of the site) so all im going to say is always use something like paypal and never send the paymant as "gift"
Rant over
cunningham

14th Apr 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trader feedback against the username would be a good thing like they have on other forums
Gareth F

14th Apr 09 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point there. Might be difficult to set up tho, might have to pay £13.50!
Would be worth it tho.
_Allan_

14th Apr 09 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taylorboosh

20th Jul 10 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

flol ive just re-read my replies in this thread, i must of been on my period

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » Timewasting immoral muppet. 24 database queries in 0.1101630 seconds