corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Paintballing meet/tickets

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Paintballing meet/tickets
bhups

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right guys i have 60 Paintballing tickets for Cosford in Wolverhampton, the tickets retail at 20 quid each and i got them through an offer at my university.

Im willing to sell the tickets at £15 each and i spoke to Jay(thegsi) at the last meet, and he was interested in doing it for one of the meets. but due to money issues and me getting a new car, i need the money sooner. So heres some more information.

the tickets include;
Entry to the site and all games for a full day.
Gun Hire.
Equipment hire (facemask etc.).
Free lunch.
Free drink all day.
Insurance for the whole day.

You have to pay for your paintballs seperatly which is £10 for the first 100 and then £6 for each 100 after that.

Due to needing these gone, i can only secure tickets for people who are willing to buy them at the next west midlands meet on the 12th of April. Although i may still have some come the actual meet. Obviously i need to discuss this further with jay before we can set a date for the meet.

anyways, can we get a list of people who are willing to come to the meet. and also anyone who would like to buy a bunch of tickets for maybe a birthday or whatever. Thanks
Sean-B

2nd Apr 09 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1. sean-b
thegsi

3rd Apr 09 at 06:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh we'll sort this out at the meet Bhups. I'm a bit skint at the moment but its a great idea for a meet
bhups

12th Apr 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right guys lets get a proper list of people who want to come.

1. bhups
2. Sean b
3. jay
Hawkins

12th Apr 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bhups
Right guys lets get a proper list of people who want to come.

1. bhups
2. Sean b
3. jay

4. Hawkins (Hopefully rolling in his own whip)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » Paintballing meet/tickets 24 database queries in 0.0066772 seconds