corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » DVD Writing Software (freeware)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVD Writing Software (freeware)
Aaron

User status: Offline
1st Apr 09 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi

I've got an uncompressed avi file which needs writing to a DVD, to be then watched in a bog standard DVD player.

I dont have any software here at work to do it, does anyone know any freeware what i can download?

Downloading anything form a torrent site is out of the question in this situation....so it'll have to be legit freeware.

GO!
johnhara1

2nd Apr 09 at 05:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have been in this predicament before at work too. I took the file home and created the DVD at home as theres no free conversion software (that i could find) that will do the full conversion for free.

Alot of new PCs come with Nero though so check if you have any CDs that came with the PC. If it has Nerovision then this converts AVI (or any other video file) to DVD. Just install a codec pack like Kazaa Lite Codec Pack.

Deadude

2nd Apr 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try a program called FAVC great free prog for burning doovdes
Voyto

2nd Apr 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Handbrake?

New Poll