corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing engine from dizzy to dispack

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing engine from dizzy to dispack
geth_corsa

User status: Offline
14th Mar 09 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a dizzy xe engine with no loom nor ecu, but ive been given a loom and ecu off a dispack engine. can i use the dizzy blanking plate and the coil pack off the dispack engine and put them on my dizzy engine? cheers
--ToM--

14th Mar 09 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it did the reverse i has a dizzy loom dizzy ecu n a coil pack engine, just took the blankin plate off and fitted a dizzy
philip2

15th Mar 09 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the dizzy and dispac exhaust cams are dif lengths. and sure the dizzy ex cam doesnt have a tapped hole for the pick-up.

might be wrong though!

New Poll