corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaloonjc paypal dispute even tho he has received items

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsaloonjc paypal dispute even tho he has received items
ckallis500

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting abit pee'd off with this user tbh. (corsaloonjc)

bought some XE items from me, had a few little issues posting but this was explained and cleared up through pm.

several pm's were exchanged over the weekend, even agreeing on a cheap deal for a few more parts once the 1st items had arrived.

monday morning comes and the plonker has opened a non-receipt dispute on paypal when he clearly knew it was going to be delivered monday/tuesday latest.

i've escilated the dispute to a claim through paypal, uploaded proof of postage (scan of my dhl invoice) and entered tracking details.

all info states the parcel was delivered and signed for by the correct surname.

messages sent through paypal and a pm or two on here and no reply or closure of the dispute.

he's clearly been online throughout this time so i expect he's trying to do one over on me through paypal.

why dont you get a life mate and sort your sh!t out!!!

Admin please sort him out lol
Jordan C

7th Mar 09 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paid for the parts on 21st Feb 09 at 095 PM

Got a phone number for ckallis500 etc and was told they would be posted on monday (23rd)

27th and i get told"tracking number is coming up as invalid" but will go down to the depo and check for u! fair enough Only fim not to replay to u2u's or txts or phonecalls for that matter!

1st of march comes and i claim my money back from paypal due to no responce from the seller!

Then my items turn up! Only took a week and a half after u2u after u2u and txt after txt

Top seller mate!
Jordan C

7th Mar 09 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to say when i items turned up canceled my claim!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Disputes » corsaloonjc paypal dispute even tho he has received items 24 database queries in 0.0072191 seconds