corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » street legal event may 17th?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author street legal event may 17th?
corsa_and1

User status: Offline
17th Feb 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondered if any1 has hear about this i saw it on modified bristol just wondered if any1 was attending .
this is what it says :-

Ok then guys and girls, im sure many of you have been waiting for it, sle5

the date is 100%, but the location isnt confirmed until probably next week as clydach we have booked, but i have finally found a bigger venue, and im going to meet the owner sunday and discuss howe much its going to be and see how suitable it is, all i am saying is its between swansea and cardiff, no houses locally, and probably double the size of clydach, but all inside 1 hanger.

Also in addition to what we had last time, were looking at having a mobile rolling road, competitions, and possibly an over 18 section so the youngsters dont see what they shouldnt.

Few things i need guys is suggestions, car clubs that want to attend, and how manycars you estimate you will have for this event.

Clubs/models/photographers and traders welcome

please email Info@StreetLegalEvents.com for info packs etc

also find us on facebook if your on there guys, search street Legal Events, also street legal events 5 for the event blog

Thanks all and more info as it comes

feedback and suggestions more than welcome

for more info daily please register on www.StreetLegalEvents.com or www.TCC-UK.net

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South West » street legal event may 17th? 24 database queries in 0.0085630 seconds