corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » New COD5 maps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New COD5 maps
JM Curdy

User status: Offline
10th Feb 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

3 Multiplayer maps: Nightfire, Station, Knee Deep
1 Nazi Zombie level: Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)

The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360™, Playstation®3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!

Nic Barnes

11th Feb 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got an email about that. be good.
Sunz

11th Feb 09 at 03:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they aint glitched like the original maps.
dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No doubt us console users will have to pay for these maps unlike our PC gaming friends
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
No doubt us console users will have to pay for these maps unlike our PC gaming friends

We had a new map in the 1.2 update, there's allready loads of new maps and mods though.
dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play COD4 on the PC with my GF's dad, prefer the pc controls but i dont like the mods and everything that comes with PC gaming, which I why i prefer it on the console overall.

Im using a shoddy old PC as well, dont think it could manage COD5, it struggles sometimes with COD4 on 800x600 with no graphics
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I doubt we will get the maps that you guys are going to get though we have a good zombie mod in mp now though.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 09:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When can they be downloaded?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

March 09

dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will have to pay for them Phil, going to be an expensive month what with having to buy the wireless adapter as well
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh you mean my xbox ornament? Yeh love it.

DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 11:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is for you console gamers, some more info..

quote:
From the news at CoD.com: New conflicts are on the horizon for Call of Duty: World at War! We're pleased to introduce the contents of our first Downloadable Content (DLC) Map Pack for World at War, which includes three new Multiplayer levels, as well as an additional level for the ever-popular bonus Co-Op mode, Nazi Zombies!

Nightfire
In "Nightfire," players take to the streets of a war-ravaged Berlin with only the flames of the burning city to expose the enemy.

Station
"Station" offers a bombed out underground train station littered with hidden passageways and destroyed subway cars.

Knee Deep
"Knee Deep" takes place on the island of Peleliu in a once tranquil village turned chaotic Japanese command center.

Verrückt (Zombie Asylum)
The fan favorite 4-player co-op Nazi Zombies Bonus Mode returns with "Verrückt," a terrifying Zombie asylum featuring more weapons, perks via the addition of Perks-a-Cola machines, electroshock defenses and the endless zombie horde.

The team has been very quiet regarding details of our DLC until now, and we're so excited to let this content loose. DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March of '09 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC platforms. More details are soon to come, so be sure to check out CallOfDuty.com for all the latest news and updates regarding CoD:WaW!

looks like PC will be getting the maps too

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by DannyB]
JM Curdy

11th Feb 09 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new zombie level sounds sublime
dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Station and Nightfire sound awesome, Im not a fan of the Jap maps tbh, too much shrubbery for the campers to hide in

And also, DLC Map Pack #1 is due out in March, by assumptions, this means they are planning on developing map pack 2, 3, 4?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HATE Cliffside.

Worst map ever. Struggling on the old kills at the moment too.

However I have just discovered stealth on the MP40! It's fucking immense Camoflague and Silencer then sit somewhere obvious and watch the silly fuckers run past you

Jambo

11th Feb 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got into this. Completed the single player yesterday and been honing my skillz on line. Good fun!

Night map looks boss
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too sure on other map packs Danny, if you notice COD4 is fading into the background now as IW develop MW2, it isnt that far away, november 11 the same as all the other CODs. Maybe there will be more as Treyarch have nothing to do with MW2 so they may keep bringing new things out for COD Waw
dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

November 11 for new modern warfare They are properly blitzing us gamers with the franchise
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well, WaW was in development about 2-3 years ago, the same as MW was being made as COD2 was released. IW have been working on MW2 for an equal amount of time, there's allready info on MW2.. Ken Lally of hereos has been confirmed as a voice over actor for it.

[Edited on 11-02-2009 by DannyB]
dannymccann

11th Feb 09 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno who he is tbh Its good though that they are constantly updating it and providing new material etc, even though its a format done to death always will love the COD games.

What happened to the MoH franchise? I sort of gave up when it got to Spearhead, just concentrated on online play with the one before it
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never played any of the MoH online, used to play it on the PS2 on normal single player, then I got introduced to COD by my brother and haven't looked back
Jambo

11th Feb 09 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cod1 for the pc blew me away in 2005
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Feb 09 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I played UO, which is an expansion pack for COD1 ( for those who might not know) up until 2 years ago, never like COD2 so didn't play it much.
cunningham

11th Feb 09 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cod uo was best cod game made imo

New Poll