corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B battery Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B battery Problem
stewart_2004

User status: Offline
8th Feb 09 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone hope you can help me im having problems with my car and the battery. If I leave if for more than one day it will not start and the battery will be flat it wont even try to turn over. I tryed it today and its flat again, I have now removed all the cables which could be the problem including all the amp leads cd player sub lead I also have a boot popper on that has been disconnected aswell.
I have the haynes electrical book and it says to do a test with a test light to see if the battery has a constant discharge this involves removing the earth lead and connecting a test light to earth lead and then putting the test light on the battery negative it everything is working ok the light will not come on but if theres problems the light comes on and guess what my light comes on does anyone have an idea of what could be causing this to happen as its getting annoying now.

Any help would be great

Stew
sampayne21

8th Feb 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you 100% sure its not just the battery
stewart_2004

8th Feb 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey mate how do you mean ?

[Edited on 08-02-2009 by stewart_2004]
sampayne21