corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Tony Adams' P45

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Tony Adams' P45
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
8th Feb 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Call be stupid if you want, but i think there might be a slight difference in being involved in a plane crash and braking your leg(s)

oh and

not in the terms of team selection......

are people so concerened because some bloke, a random bloke from some hills in cumbria has said one random comment on an internet site that a voodoo curse has been put onto the team? for fuck sake it annoys me more that you cannot take someone not liking man utd. i dont like them. i hate them. i was brought up to think theyre scum. it doesnt mean i actually want them to die in a plane crash. i just want them to let newcaslte beat them 5-0 again. thats all. nothing more.

someone above said they hoped my family died in a plane crash. however a lot more personal that, yet oddly i ignored it.
Aaron

8th Feb 09 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So now you dont want them to break their legs....you want them to lose 5 - 0 to the toon.

Will you please make your mind up quickly so that we can mock you. Thank you please.
Nic Barnes

8th Feb 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
So now you dont want them to break their legs....you want them to lose 5 - 0 to the toon.

Will you please make your mind up quickly so that we can mock you. Thank you please.

im a fuckin toon army fan, do you think i need mocked anymore?

mock away. im no glory supporter (for obvious reasons). i dont need to support a successful team. i support one i have a home town connection with. hope thats ok for you man u scum?
jr

8th Feb 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by JM Curdy
are the hammers fans singin you should have died in the tunnel died in the tunnel? what a bunch of cocks

Football fans for you, dont genralise west ham fans as cocks when its allready been sung by at least 2 other clubs this season

Lovely slow-mo of the diving little fucker on MOTD2
Nath

9th Feb 09 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nic
Tom

9th Feb 09 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back on topic, great battling win for liverpool in the end, reminds me of us earlier in the season. Man utd are gonna be hard to catch now, the only slight plus point is that we've got something out of every game againist the big clubs (are arsenal still a big club?) this season, it would be awesome to go to old trafford and get 3 points!

What happened to chelsea's season
Cosmo

9th Feb 09 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Next 6 games for both teams should see some sort of gap form either way imo, Utd certainly got the easier next 6...

Liverpool

City away
Midds home
Sunderland away
United away
Villa home
Fulham away

United

Fulham away
Blackburn home
Newcastle away
Liverpool home
Fulham home
Villa home
Aaron

9th Feb 09 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ooooo...the Utd Vs Liverpool will be even better then it usually is
Cosmo

9th Feb 09 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its a must win game for us. Any other result and Id guess the title is Uniteds, unless something drastic goes wrong with their form.
Nismo

9th Feb 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

title is uniteds already
Adge

9th Feb 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was a good weekend of football!
Torres late late goal keeps liverpool in the title race!
another poor chelsea result sees them go 4th behind villa, never thought i wud say that!
arsenal were poor again, eboure Wtf was he thinking?? hope he doesnt get in the team again!
utd win again! can any1 actually see them losing any time soon!

and finally, Wigan keep in 7th to keep europe dream alive, even tho it was a very poor 0-0 with fulham

city play portsmouth saturday and cud go 7th if they win tho

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Thread - Sponsored by Tony Adams' P45 24 database queries in 0.0063729 seconds