corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » COME ON YOU REDS!!!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COME ON YOU REDS!!!
Cosmo

User status: Offline
5th Feb 09 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and thats 5 more starts than Tevez has got for you in the league to put it into prespective. Ad one less than Berb.
richard_cooper

5th Feb 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bram
quote:
Originally posted by richard_cooper
Went to the Forest game last night.

What the fuck!

But when you have 9 first team players out what else do you expect.

cant say im too fussed about being out, united would have beat us and they are gonna beat derby. QPR on saturday is more important and Derby in a few weeks.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Straight out of the Billy Davies book of excuses that one!

I rather not get beat 5-0 by united like derby will and think more about the games we need to win. The cup game not being a game we need to win.

If we had all players fit we would have won, Derby are shocking and only just beat or youngters
Cosmo

5th Feb 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gerrard is out for 3wks, tear to his left hamstring.
strick206

5th Feb 09 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

That's them in trouble then, i think the main problem with Keane was that he didn't fit into liverpool's team

When Torres was injured wasn't he played as a lone striker a lot?

I don't think that suits him, he needs another player there with him that's why he was so good scoring from Berbatov's flicks etc

He has done the right thing imo going back to play regular football there, liverpool on the other hand i don't understand, Gerrard is injured now, if torres gets injured they are pretty much fucked

All their other players aren't the best goalscorers, hence the low scoring games they are involved in

I agree benitez probably didnt want him, but once benitez had him, he should have made more use of him, i mean come on, not even good enough to get on Liverpool's bench is pure bollocks
Cosmo

5th Feb 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

That's them in trouble then, i think the main problem with Keane was that he didn't fit into liverpool's team

When Torres was injured wasn't he played as a lone striker a lot?

I don't think that suits him, he needs another player there with him that's why he was so good scoring from Berbatov's flicks etc

He has done the right thing imo going back to play regular football there, liverpool on the other hand i don't understand, Gerrard is injured now, if torres gets injured they are pretty much fucked

All their other players aren't the best goalscorers, hence the low scoring games they are involved in

I agree benitez probably didnt want him, but once benitez had him, he should have made more use of him, i mean come on, not even good enough to get on Liverpool's bench is pure bollocks

Keane, IMO, was only ever bought as a squad player (I mean he was hardly going to replace Gerrard after the season he had with Torres). And I think thats why Rafa went mental about Parry spending so much on him when he could of spent it on a starter.

And I dont agree we are fucked if Torres gets injured now Keane has gone. We are fucked if we lose a player of that quality yes, but Keane hardly stepped in and replaced his goals (he scored 2 I think) before Christmas and couldnt of seen him doing the same if it happened now.
mikenoncorsa

5th Feb 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gerrard out is a major kick in the teeth for Liverpool. They just haven't got a strong enough squad to challenge for a full season. Without Gerrard/Torres they struggle, FACT.
Cosmo

5th Feb 09 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other than in the first half of the season where we had no Torres for most of it and no Gerrard for a lot of it yet were still top of the league.

I do know what you're saying though!
strick206

5th Feb 09 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
Gerrard out is a major kick in the teeth for Liverpool. They just haven't got a strong enough squad to challenge for a full season. Without Gerrard/Torres they struggle, FACT.

I think Gerrard is far more important to liverpool than torres, i am a massive fan of torres but IMO, if Gerrard had been injured for most of the season like torres has, and torres was fit, i think they'd be fighting for 3rd place with villa and arsenal

He is by far the most important person in the team, as everything goes through him
Cosmo

5th Feb 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, the other is Alonso, as we really seem to miss him when he doesnt play.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » COME ON YOU REDS!!! 24 database queries in 0.0147929 seconds