corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » HELPPPPP BEFORE SUNDAY!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELPPPPP BEFORE SUNDAY!!!
leics-corsa

User status: Offline
21st Jan 09 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right now ive bought some coilovers rears fine but the front am having probs with, the bottom of the spring catches the inside of my wheel even when i adjust them to clear the wheel it rises the car and then it looks like the car is standered and not been lowered so ive been told to use a smaller length spring at the front but is there anywere in mids where i can get them from??? could do with help cuz want it done b4 sundays meet lol any help would be great cheers
mikesc20let

21st Jan 09 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u need a wheel spacer set from halfords matey i had the same problem all i did was space them out 5 mm or 10mm i cant remember but u dont need to change the spring

[Edited on 21-01-2009 by mikesc20let]
leics-corsa

21st Jan 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did think about that but wudnt the wheel hit the arch not sure wot the ofsets r on cav slabs
mikesc20let

23rd Jan 09 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no there should be plenty of clearence aslong as u aint got baloon tyres on lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » HELPPPPP BEFORE SUNDAY!!! 24 database queries in 0.0083740 seconds