corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » West midlands renault meet (for anybody who wants in)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author West midlands renault meet (for anybody who wants in)
breezy-1.4

User status: Offline
15th Jan 09 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just trying to get the numbers up. so anybody that wants to pop up. your welcome.

its at toys r us on the birmingham new road at 2pm. Meet is hosted by Twingo owners club and open to anybody with a renault

Hope to see some people there
Sean-B

15th Jan 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you being serious? twingo owners club?
dan-sport

15th Jan 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sean

like he said anybody with a renault but phill what you might not know is that everybody in the west mids region on here own corsa's which not many others regions do tbh
breezy-1.4

15th Jan 09 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats not to be serious about? lol im a member of another owners club cus i bought a twingo...lol surprising isnt it!
breezy-1.4

15th Jan 09 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rich hasnt just got a corsa. theres daft amounts of people on these boards with stuff other than corsas. just trying to get the numbers up. wether people approve or turn up makes no difference to me lol was just putting it out there out of curtosy
ali_corsa

15th Jan 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work at renault does that count? or does that mean im an idiot for working on french cars
dan-sport

19th Jan 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no it means your clever as they break so much, theirs loads of money in fixing them
ali_corsa

20th Jan 09 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-sport
no it means your clever as they break so much, theirs loads of money in fixing them

i wish it was that quiet yesterday i worked half a day as there was nothing to do from 11am

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » West Midlands » West midlands renault meet (for anybody who wants in) 24 database queries in 0.0102639 seconds