corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Unmarked Copper

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unmarked Copper
TheMason66

User status: Offline
12th Jan 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If ur out and about in Peterborough, I saw today an unmarked police car, silver VW Passat on 08 plate. Had the blue indicators going but wasnt goin full pelt so prob didnt realise he had them on. Just to make u aware if u have on behind u.
gazza808

14th Jan 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also a brand new black focus.

and many black bmw's

damn cops in peterborough
lwigmore

14th Jan 09 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh hate the police is peterborough, there so cocky towards you for some reason
gazza808

14th Jan 09 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't find that. I've been let off many times. Treat them with respect they want and they're alright. The never stop cruises any more, unlike the one in biggleswade the other week. Blocked the entrance. Damn them
lwigmore

16th Jan 09 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh even though if anyone does show respect towards them, they are still cocky towards you though lol, They tried to summons me to court for no water in my washer bottle

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Unmarked Copper 24 database queries in 0.0112491 seconds