corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » XBox Live Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XBox Live Help
richard_cooper

User status: Offline
28th Nov 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i need abit of help and advice. I want XBox Live but the problem ive got is my 360 is in my bedroom witch is upstairs and my internet is downstairs where my pc is. How can i get an internet connection to my 360 ?
FruitBooTeR

28th Nov 08 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RJ45 Cable
ssj_kakarot

28th Nov 08 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well few options, simplest is to run a rj45 ethernet cable from the xbox to the router but that obviously leaves a long cable trailing around the house if you cant put it behind a wall.

second is to buy the wireless adapter and connect it wiressly to your wireless network , but its £60 and imo stupidly expensive.

you can also buy a wireless ethernet bridge which connects to your wirelss network in the house and the xbox then plugs into this using a rj45 cable, obviously you need a wireless network in your house for that to work.

finally you can use a laptop connected to your wireless network to share the connection to your xbox howveer this is quite unreliable from experience.

New Poll