corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Xbox 360 music streaming.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Xbox 360 music streaming.
harrisp

User status: Offline
14th Nov 08 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a bit of a problem, when I try to stream music from my laptop (vista) to my xbox 360 over a wireless network it can only detect one album (plays fine) but none of my other music?

Any ideas?
ian1245

14th Nov 08 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probs becuase your music is in the wrong folder because all the xbox looks for when streaming is that pertitular folder so try moving you music into the normal vista music folder,

if you have all your music there it might be because there in a different formatt of music ?? as the xbox might not be able to play all types of music.

might help might not lol
harrisp

14th Nov 08 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ian1245
probs becuase your music is in the wrong folder because all the xbox looks for when streaming is that pertitular folder so try moving you music into the normal vista music folder,

if you have all your music there it might be because there in a different formatt of music ?? as the xbox might not be able to play all types of music.

might help might not lol

Il try moving it, its all mp3 I think.
harrisp

15th Nov 08 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ian1245

might help might not lol

Thanks that sorted it.

New Poll