corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Help required if you live in Swindon, Wiltshire?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help required if you live in Swindon, Wiltshire?
1_Litre_Porsche_Beater

User status: Offline
4th Nov 08 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not going to bore you all with details but im owed £600 by a guy who lives 130 odd mile away.

He was supposed to contact me over 3 weeks ago to arrange payment as its a refund for a website he fucked me over with.

He doesnt reply to my e-mails, his mobile number isnt recognised, his home number no longer accepts incoming calls and he hasnt replied to a letter i sent to him. From what i've heard he doesnt even respond to legal letters.

Im all for going up there but if hes not in i've wasted a day.

I have his address, does anyone here live in Swindon, Wiltshire?

If anyone does live near the guy i just want to see if there is life at his house (i.e is anyone at home). I'll pay you for the favour

His post code is SN6

Cheers
spankyjames

5th Nov 08 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im just down the road from swindon
blackmagic

15th Mar 09 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to swindon on tuesday if thats any help
Fonz
Premium Member

18th Mar 09 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work at SN6

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Help required if you live in Swindon, Wiltshire? 24 database queries in 0.0096610 seconds