corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any differences between - c20xe and 20xe

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any differences between - c20xe and 20xe
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
27th Oct 08 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Huffski
quote:
Originally posted by Ste L
quote:
Originally posted by Huffski
Different crank and flywheel aswell most came with the coscast head aswell

the c20xe's came with a coscat head too..

my dispac engine has a coscat head, and it's not a retro fit, it's a proper one made for the dispac engine's, with coil pack holder on it

also, the flywheel only changes on the "LN" engine's, the c20xe with dissy, has the flat type one

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by Ste L]

Yeh what i meant u mostly find them on the 20xe im sure the the 20xe had a lighter flywheel

20XE and C20XE had a flat flywheel.Late dis-pack motors had a pot flywheel.Bout 2.7kg weight difference.
GavCorsa

User status: Offline
27th Oct 08 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DRS
quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
your car should not need a cat with a 20xe engine though you will have to persuade most mot stations like i do

just prove the year of the engine and it is all legal!

[Edited on 26-10-2008 by DRS]

how do u prove the age of the engine?

can vauxhall help with this? or dvla ?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » any differences between - c20xe and 20xe 23 database queries in 0.0077958 seconds