corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chinese GP *Spoiler*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chinese GP *Spoiler*
Robbo

User status: Offline
19th Oct 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well in lewis, consumate best as normal

Nice 7 point lead going in to the last race... I wonder if the Ferrari Int'l Assistance will do anyhting by the blatent team orders (ie cheating) by Kimi & Massa
Matt H

19th Oct 08 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hopefully it won't matter, really does annoy me that.
Matt H

19th Oct 08 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard he's only doing it for the free blackberry storm
Tom

19th Oct 08 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good solid win to shut the critics up, little bit too similar to last season for my liking though he needs to finish what fifth in brazil, hopefully won't have any issues as he's deserves it this year imo, raikonnen and massa not consitstent enough when it counted.
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
I've heard he's only doing it for the free blackberry storm
of course, what other reaon woudl there be?!
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
Hopefully it won't matter, really does annoy me that.
Ditto... in reality I dont really see anythign wrong with it, its always gonna happen but the FIA rules clearly state that is illegal and u can bet ur bottom dollar if that was heikki letitng lewis past then FIA would wade in
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 12:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good race for Lewis, Ferrari couldn't match him all weekend!

Massa was struggling to catch Kimi for 2nd even when backing off!

7 points going into Brazil, same as last year when Lewis engine seemed to loose power for few seconds

There is still hope yet for Massa but I think its pretty much in the bag if Lewis keeps his head

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
J da Silva

19th Oct 08 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That will keep the certain non patriotics on here quiet for a while anyway. Watch him flip it and his head come off in Brazil.
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL anyone watchign ITV right noe... proof if ever needed that the FIA have cheated repeatedly to benefit Ferrari... fucking joke!
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Head of Stewards btw used to be an MP who received significant funding from LUCA DI MONTEZEMELO by the by...
Rob_Quads

19th Oct 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its a joke when one driver just lets through another. It has no effect on the team so it should be each driver for himself IMO.

F1 is about RACING not letting other people win. If its as blatent as todays IMO they should get docked places or something unless there was a reason for the leading driver to slow down like engine problems but I am sure it can be proved it wasn't that as they get new engines next race.

Fingers crossed hamilton just races really sensibly, even a 3rd 4th will do the job fine.
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a fkn joke, just seen it and raikkonnen lierally pulls over to let massa [past, thats completely against the rules!
Ben G

19th Oct 08 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the rules state that the team are not allowed to give orders telling one driver to move over for another to come through and take the place.

if raikonnen does it because thats his team mate then it's fine.

you'd help your mate out if it meant he had a shot of winning something big.
Robbo

19th Oct 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i dont think thats right, sure they penalised a team a few years ago for one teammate moving over, thats the whole point of "team orders"
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 17:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wasn't team orders, was something he knew he would have to do from the start, Massa done it last year so he could win the title in Brazil after running away with the race!

Not like they came on the radio and said, Massa is behind slow down and let him pass

I think Lewis will now win but I so bloody hope he stacks it or something in Brazil!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
andys sxi
Premium Member

19th Oct 08 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want lewis to win it i hoped he did it last year but just missed out just hope he doesnt mess up in the next race

April 08 feature car
AndyKent

19th Oct 08 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think you can blame Kimi for letting him though - you'd do the same thing when your own championship fight is long gone - no brainer and not really team orders.

What did the FIA dude say on the 3pm showing though? Didn't see it this morning....
Matt H

19th Oct 08 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_Corsa
I think Lewis will now win but I so bloody hope he stacks it or something in Brazil!

That does my head in, he's capable of scoring enough points to lead the championship pretty much all year & you want to see him bin it on the last race.

You might not like him, you might not think he's the best driver out there but he's consitently better than most. No one deserves to lose like that
Ste L

19th Oct 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above ^^

also what happened to backing the brit's??

it may be big headed, but aint all f1 driver's, it makes a change for a brit to do well..

Cavey

19th Oct 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what pisses me off about all the other drivers coming out and saying he doesn't deserve.

He drives aggresively, yes, but it makes F1 a lot more exciting to watch, and if he gets results from it, then sod them all, they should all drive more aggresively would make it a lot more exciting to watch.

He's been screwed over many times this year and is still leading by 7 points, damn right he deserves it.

Would like to see Kubica in a decent car though he's been driver of the season imo.
Matt H

19th Oct 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like Kubica, awesome driver. It will be interesting to watch him progress into a better car
Ben G

19th Oct 08 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the funny thing is people moan it's boring when theres no action like todays race, yet when there is some action like last weeks race, people moan about that too.

they should just STFU
Rob_Quads

20th Oct 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think anyones moaned about the lack of racing last week it was the stupid penatlies for what would have just counted as 'racing' a few years ago. Without all the FIA crap thats gone on the last 2/3 races would have been good but thier actions destroyed them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Chinese GP *Spoiler* 25 database queries in 0.0149541 seconds