corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C *BLACK DEMON* =]

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C *BLACK DEMON* =]
corsa_wes

User status: Offline
9th Oct 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scroll down.....

[Edited on 10-10-2008 by corsa_wes]
daymoon
Premium Member

9th Oct 08 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics dont work!
corsa_wes

9th Oct 08 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok im guna have to re do all my pics grr!
great! lol gimmie time
corsa_wes

9th Oct 08 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that wil have to do for now lol
what a nightmare
daymoon
Premium Member

9th Oct 08 at 19:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_wes
Hey, so i bought(finance, unfortunately) a corsa c 1.4sri....5 door
Looked sweet when i bought it as standard

give it a wash at work and waxed it with magiuers nxt generation, didnt come up to bad

Then i decided i wanted black rims, but didnt have the money to spray mine up. So advertised on here and did a straight swap for these, which i think look sound, and doesnt sit too high on them. And took a few pics whilst i was at it.

And then somebody decided they didnt know how to park and reversed into my fucking door

[

i touched it up the other day with a touch up pen, cant really notice it, but im going to have it done proffessionly soon.

Decided i wanted a colour coded kit, the arches and skirts etc. Haven't really sprayed myself before, so practised on the arche first. It turned out dull the 1st time around so i tried again and sanded down so it was smoother and applied more layers of primer and paint and then laquered it.

thats turned out quite nice, so the arches and skirts are off on the one side, and will start sanding down asap

Then i ordered a sportex 3'' backbox and had it fitted yesterday, didnt get much of a sound out of it which was quite disapointing. Never the less i drilled the airbox which helped an i am replacing the mid section without the silencer next week.

I was going to change it, but i like how it looks, and wont cost much to have my mid section made up by my uncle

Then i have the eye brows, currently only in primer, i ran out of paint lol so heres the work in progress ...to be finished tomorrow.

Thats all ive done so far and its happened pretty quick to be fair, started with the wheels, and that was only about 2-3 weeks ago. Im hoping to get tints, black the original front grill, may get some black angel eyes. debadge the back asap and take it from there

[Edited on 09-10-2008 by daymoon]

[Edited on 09-10-2008 by daymoon]
cdonnelly

10th Oct 08 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nicee looking car mate.. black is my favourite colour in a corsa:O
corsa_wes

10th Oct 08 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers pal, fair bit more to do to it yet, but i like how its looking so far =]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Corsa C *BLACK DEMON* =] 24 database queries in 0.0088439 seconds