corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Website gallery help.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Website gallery help.....
AndyKent

User status: Offline
4th Oct 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm building a new website for my photography stuff. I'm using Adobe Lightroom to generate a flash gallery which is all good.

What I want is to have my main website link off to these generated galleries but to keep in with the theme of my website. I thought a good idea would be to click the link, and the flash gallery loads over the top but with a semi-transparent background.

I'm not quite sure what this sort of effect is called, but I've seen it done before so having trouble searching google for the correct effect.

Anyone know what I'm on about and where I can find some useful tutorial or website I can crib from?
ed

4th Oct 08 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its called a lightbox. You want to use the version called Thickbox though as you want to display Flash.
AndyKent

6th Oct 08 at 07:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome, cheers

New Poll