corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'normal' % of salary to spend on a car?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 'normal' % of salary to spend on a car?
Wrighty

User status: Offline
6th Oct 08 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er

all of it

Daimo B

7th Oct 08 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
ben j you must be mad buying astra lol vxr brand new

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

3+ years of totally hassle free, start every day, never gone wrong or spent any mony bar petrol and the odd 20,000 mile service.

Whats it worth now? Why does that matter as long as you have enjoy that ownership time?????
Thats why......

[Edited on 07-10-2008 by VXR]
Patrick

7th Oct 08 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would be a bit silly to buy a new car at the moment though (esp. one like a VXR), unless you can get a very good deal. The prices are going DOWN DOWN DOWN so you would be better off buying a car that is 1 to 2 years old. Will still get the reliability and some warranty!
Patrick

7th Oct 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for percentage of salary, that would completely depend on your circumstances. Everyone will be different. I used to spend over half my earnings, now I have grown up and have 4 kids and a morgage and don't spend anything like that! (although I do still spend a lot! lol)
corsa120

7th Oct 08 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

patrick has explained what i meant better VXR, i can only assume you have a money tree in your garden as the loss people will be making on new cars especially like astra's if a vxr drops like my astra mk4 gsi did i payed 8k for 2003 2 1/2 years ago mint condition with only 30k on clock so it had only just turned 2 years old and had lost about 11k thats awesome

cant really be jelous of a vxr when you own kawasaki z750, astra mk4 gsi and 2.0 corsa if your talking something exotic maybe

[Edited on 07-10-2008 by corsa120]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 'normal' % of salary to spend on a car? 23 database queries in 0.0090969 seconds