corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » photoshoot locations?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photoshoot locations?
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 08 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone suggest some good photoshoot location in and around our region?
i fancy taking a few photos of mine & a mates cars @ the weekend but we dont really know where to go. We've looked around most offices/industrial esates etc. in rushden, higham northampton but cant find anything 'special' with a good backdrop.

milton keynes anygood?

want to find somewhere modern, clean, architectural much like this:

[Edited on 02-10-2008 by Danny W]

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Robin
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That new estate on the A45 towards Rushden?

There's a couple of good places in MK, if you go through Olney and over the M1, there's an awesome building on your left but you've not got a lot of chance in the day.

Er, other than that, not a lot
Danny W
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah been around the a45, theres not a not there tbh. same old warehouses etc.

I think i know where you mean, altho i dont know mk that well tbh, really only know central mk & exscape.
I have heard there might be some where in 'the hub' iirc or in the theater district of MK?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Tommy L

3rd Oct 08 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be tempted to have a look at avon in northampton. More of a derelict look though
Danny W
Premium Member

3rd Oct 08 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts is that Tom?

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Tommy L

3rd Oct 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off the A45 and towards northampton town centre. Just up the road from BMW wollaston
Danny W
Premium Member

4th Oct 08 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah yeah, didn't think of that, good shout.
think we'll prob pop over that way then onto MK and have a mooch about, will post up any fairly good locations we find

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Robin
Premium Member

4th Oct 08 at 20:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I've always fancied going up there, looks cool.
Danny W
Premium Member

5th Oct 08 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well we skipped northampton and headed straight for MK yesterday, spent a good couple of hours searching for some good spots, more or less every fancy modern building is locked up so you cant get into the car park lol but we did spend some time out round Tilbrook industry near tesco's in mk.
theres a fair few offices & warehouses there a lot of them are glass fronted , which is what we've been looking for.
its even worth a look round the buildings in the centre mk & near the station.

my camera ran out of battery & the weather was a bit dodgy much like today, i did'nt get many pics other than some quick snaps in front of the buildings.

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Firestate88

14th Oct 08 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a good place up near sixfields, its just been built last year or so? cant think for the life of me what its called though

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » photoshoot locations? 25 database queries in 0.0148990 seconds