corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » :wave:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author :wave:
Rob E

User status: Offline
1st Oct 08 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a new member, Ive just moved down here to Uni. Now a Swansea resident. Ive got my corsa with me at the moment but unsure weather to keep her down here yet! Its a start silver corsa b with a full airdam kit and black corsa c sxi alloys. Currently filthy and looking very unloved but if you see me about give me a wave
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Online
1st Oct 08 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it by your house Rob? I'll have to drive past at some point this week, I'm going up to Bala this weekend
Rob E

1st Oct 08 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah its by my house....well as close to my house as i can get it, this residents only permit holding bolocks is a pain
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it! See you've found Asda too, did you pop into Halfords while your were up in Llansamlet? My old work, I'll have to introduce you to a guy up there - currently building a Clio Mk2 with a renaultsport 2.0 in it, and a 2.8 V6 RWD Fiesta Mk2 - and if you need anything making, he can do it
Rob E

1st Oct 08 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that sounds a bit of an animal!! Yeah i found asda today, could have sworn i saw a purple nova with a redtop in it overtake me on the strech down towards the place. I popped to halfords too, they wanted £26 for a rear wheel cylinder I dont think so somehow lol. Got one for £7 from the motor factors near asda. So how you know I found asda then?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 22:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GMF motor factors? Haven't you got a Halfords trade card then Rob?

If not, just get an old Vauxhall payslip posted down to you (but pretty recent one) and they'll give you a card, no questions asked really.

Can't say I know the perple Nova round here, know of a black Nova saloon thats awesome though

I've been stalking you Nah, I saw your thread in Offday about the dvd you bought
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, and err, time to change your location laddie
Rob E

1st Oct 08 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaahhh yeah Yeah I have a trade card, was still cheaper at GMF. I got some brake fluid for £1.31 on trade though The car is drinking it at the moment
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet the drive down was fun then, with a car full and dodgy brakes through mid-wales
How you enjoying the course? I'll have to take you up to Greg's soon (the Fiesta guy), you can have a look around there and he is a very good contact to have too - is currently trying to sort getting my car sprayed for me, at an extremely cheap price!!
I need him to do some welding for me anyway - need my old chopped up de-cat putting back together, then it can go back on!
Rob E

1st Oct 08 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was unaware of the leaky cylinder until i got down here (sods law the first week i come off the spanners hey!)

I havent done any work yet, Its been mainly induction this week and last week. We have been go carting to Llandow, and we are off to Penbre tomorrow for marshaling training (we get a liscence at the end of it ) and then a track day at the same place on friday... I'll let you know next week how the course is

Deffinately have to take me to meed this Greg, sounds like he is worth knowing
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When did you go to Llandow? I was there Sunday for a mates birthday, we decided the karts were crap with no brakes at all after about 30 minutes of use - problem was, there was still around 90 minutes to go!

Are you joining the Met karting society? Looked into doing the BUKC at all? As a car fanatic, you will love it, the speed is immense (5-60 mph in around 4.5 seconds), but its slightly expensive.

If you want to borrow any tools, or even a garage to do the work in for a couple of hours, give me a ring mate, you can use the one I rent.

Bedtime now though, have fun at Pembrey, and on the approach roads if you're driving
Rob E

1st Oct 08 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one mate, ill have to sort something out Yeah Ive looked into it, they are doing trials next wed I think, ive provisionally got my name down but aint paid a deposit yet. I'll get in touch tomorrow dude
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

1st Oct 08 at 23:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm vice-captain of Swansea Uni's karting Society, so I'll be at pretty much all the events - especially as one has just been relocated from East Anglia to Llandow in March

Adzbeynz

2nd Oct 08 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Rob

If you around Pembrey friday Chances Are ill more than likely see you. ill give you a wave if i do mate Enjoy Pembrey. Fun Track, Not so fun approaching roads

Oh and BTW Tom any news on a meet yet?

[Edited on 02-10-2008 by Adzbeynz]
Tom J
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adzbeynz
Hey Rob

If you around Pembrey friday Chances Are ill more than likely see you. ill give you a wave if i do mate Enjoy Pembrey. Fun Track, Not so fun approaching roads

[Edited on 02-10-2008 by Adzbeynz]

just discussing that with other tom now
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adzbeynz

Soon, very soon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » :wave: 24 database queries in 0.0128620 seconds