corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Clamped :( ***Development***

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clamped :( ***Development***
swill_omnibus

User status: Offline
30th Sep 08 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bar-steward of a week so far........

Was late for work monday cause my boss told me wrong time. Then I found out that a girl i fancied for agggggges in work in a lesbian!

Today then, my rear passenger side wheel starts coming of as im driving, have to pull over and put back on, luckily i had 2spare bolts! Then after i started then i realised ppl were staring at me, and then i realised i had been driving with my boot open half a mile!!

Then tonight after work then, i find a £225 fine for a clamp!

................ So not a good week

Was gona buy a Reiger front bumper from C/S too..............

[Edited on 04-10-2008 by swill_omnibus]
chunky_nb

30th Sep 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

guttin
hope next week is better
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Online
30th Sep 08 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you pay the fine?

Were the clampers licensed? Where did you get done?

It all comes at once doesn't it mate, I was very lucky last week though.

My garage I rent got broken into, with my car in there, my tools, a set of coilovers, two bikes etc.

Got a phonecall off my landlord who I rent the garage from, got down there to find the door had been taken off a hinge on one side, stuff on the floor but nothing broken.

Only thing missing was a can of WD40 It really confused me tbh, just doesn't make sense when there was over £400 worth of tools in there
Tom J
Premium Member

30th Sep 08 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom_simes
Did you pay the fine?

Were the clampers licensed? Where did you get done?

It all comes at once doesn't it mate, I was very lucky last week though.

My garage I rent got broken into, with my car in there, my tools, a set of coilovers, two bikes etc.

Got a phonecall off my landlord who I rent the garage from, got down there to find the door had been taken off a hinge on one side, stuff on the floor but nothing broken.

Only thing missing was a can of WD40 It really confused me tbh, just doesn't make sense when there was over £400 worth of tools in there

gutted mate, the other one i used to have got broken into before, think we had an attempt on the small one but they didnt get in, how did they get in this time? when mine got done they stole a bike that didnt have wheels attached but left one which was ready to go
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

User status: Online
30th Sep 08 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well they got into the garden round the back, prised the lock off the outside of the door, but then still couldn't get in as it was bolted from the inside, so broke there way through a boarded up window, pushed a big stand with an inlet manifold on it onto my bonnet, then opened the inside bolt and walked in.

The main door was also off its rails though, but my big bastard lock on the bottom saved it being opened completely - really unsure if they were after the car or not though, as nothing was touched at all, but neither was the car

So as I said, very confused!! My car hasn't been kept in there since, but I haven't been down again to see if Phil has sorted out any damage to the doors or not, may wander down tomorrow and check it out.
Tom J
Premium Member

30th Sep 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like they were trying to open the garage to get the car out to me. did the people in the house not see anything then? u2u me if you want
Tom J
Premium Member

30th Sep 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by swill_omnibus
What a bar-steward of a week so far........

Was late for work monday cause my boss told me wrong time. Then I found out that a girl i fancied for agggggges in work in a lesbian!

Today then, my rear passenger side wheel starts coming of as im driving, have to pull over and put back on, luckily i had 2spare bolts! Then after i started then i realised ppl were staring at me, and then i realised i had been driving with my boot open half a mile!!

Then tonight after work then, i find a £225 fine for a clamp!

................ So not a good week

Was gona buy a Reiger front bumper from C/S too..............

i woudlnt have paid that? if it wasn't council clamp then i would tell them where to go, and remove the clamp without damaging it
swill_omnibus

1st Oct 08 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah it was a company call New Generation Parking

Apparently a company opposite where i parked reported me, ive been parking there for two weeks with no hassle and no-one else have been clamped!

Suppose i shouldn't have been there but still like just annoying more than anything!

But with all the overtime i got paid this month it's cancelled it out so im breakeven now suppose!! lol

Am thinking of appealing as the trim has been prised out due to car being so low! lol

Taken a photo but it wasn't time stamped though
swill_omnibus

4th Oct 08 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well well well this is a revelation (but sadly the lesbian was telling the truth!)

But the company whom clamped me doesn't have the contract to be in that area!!

I found this out in work (2nd job that is) so going to police about it with reciept of charge and pic of damage to car and a few flashy words

[Edited on 04-10-2008 by swill_omnibus]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » Clamped :( ***Development*** 24 database queries in 0.0239639 seconds