corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa sri130 (wip)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sri130 (wip)
rodgers-nova

User status: Offline
10th Apr 09 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

update, engine went in saterday, goes well, only issues so far is idle position sencors broke

cheers
evans_corsab

10th Apr 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the power like ? pretty quick ? you still running a 1.4 gearbox ?
rodgers-nova

10th Apr 09 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

powers great! loving it at the minuite but as always il get bored ov it within a few months, still needs a few bits tidying in the bay, using an f18 cr at the moment would like an f20 cr so on the lookout for that at the moment and still need it setting up on the rollers
ali_corsa

11th Apr 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks nice and tidy, just fitted my 2litre 8v today but dont supose you have a spare afm and air temp sensor:? i see you had the same trouble as me wiht the leads miles too long ive got to do mine like yours tomorow
ali_corsa

13th Apr 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, dont supose you can tell me how you have done your coolant system just to check mine? plus are you going to be just using a cone filter as the air filter?
rodgers-nova

13th Apr 09 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just using a cone filter mate yes, coolant system, i dont know how too explain it realy, just make sure you havnt mixed the two heater matrix pipes around. does anyone know why the c20ne idle position sencor is different too the c20seh one? mines broke at the moment if anyones got one as im not into payin 60 odd quid for a new one
ali_corsa

20th Apr 09 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the idle position sensor, looks the same as c20ne, i dont see why there should be a differance, but saying that the afm is different.
Olsrey

20th Apr 09 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Idle control valve you mean?
rodgers-nova

21st Apr 09 at 06:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted, found out it was the coolant temp sencor causing me problems,
olsrey, idle control valve?
rodgers-nova

7th Dec 14 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow! this was 6 nearly 7 years ago now how time flies ay!! loved this corsa and was fast! anyway heres what happened to it, a stupid woman stalled in front of me while joining a busy roundabout, obviously i was looking in the opposite direction at the on coming traffic. gutted i was! oh well , live and learn!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » corsa sri130 (wip) 24 database queries in 0.0129430 seconds