corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cultural differences and similarities

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cultural differences and similarities
Jodi_the_g

User status: Offline
24th Sep 08 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speaking with the girl last night and we were on about the credit crunch and I said I doubt it is as bad back home as it is here as credit is more regulated.

So i explain it’s not as easy to get credit cards/loans etc back home and people only really get them when they need them.

She was in shock as here children get credit cards on their daddies accounts and everyone lives on credit.

I walked off the plane at JFK and had a credit card before I got home that’s how easy it is here. And now it’s become difficult people are struggling to live as they did everything on credit. I mean I see people every day put a big mac meal on credit cards.

The same day had a few friends over for a BBQ and someone was complaining their cat had run away, and one of them said have you tried the Chinese restaurant around the corner.

Made me laugh 3000 miles apart but when a pet goes missing you blame the local Chinese.
mattk

24th Sep 08 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stupid Yankees
Russ

24th Sep 08 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
Stupid Yankees
quoted for correctness

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cultural differences and similarities 23 database queries in 0.0076129 seconds