corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » New South Wales Organiser

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New South Wales Organiser
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Sep 08 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to make you all aware tom_simes is now co-south wales organiser, he will be helping me organise meets etc. we will be organising another meet soon, if i haven't got your number already U2U me, and either me or tom_simes will text you with arrangements for the next meet! if anyone has any suggestions for the next meet, i.e. go somewhere, do something feel free to post it. Also if you could all add your locations in this thread that will help us to base the meet so it is central for everybody.
Cheers Guys
Tom J

[Edited on 15-09-2008 by Tom J]
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

User status: Online
15th Sep 08 at 23:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Tom!

As has already been said guys, please let us all know your locations and make sure we have you phone numbers so we can text you about meets.

And again, any suggestions about locations for the next meet will be very welcome, and I mean ANY location!

I want to try and move away from the usual South Wales meet of parking in a car park and chatting to the format used more in the other regions (NWNW for example) of meeting at shows, pubs etc.

If anybody knows of a good pub (Harvester, Brewers Fayre, just local pub) that serves good food and is friendly, it would be a good place to start I think, including meeting new members - I for one have only ever met Tom J and chunky_nb from our region, and I'm sure there are many other shy members out there!

Thanks guys, now lets get this region back on its feet - we may not have the biggest group of cars on CS, but that can work in our favour, with us all being the friendliest and closest bunch on here instead!

[Edited on 15-09-2008 by tom_simes]
chunky_nb

16th Sep 08 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome, i reckon Tay barns in swansea! all you can eat for a fiver lol
AlunJ

16th Sep 08 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah sounds good, i've yet to meet any of you guys and deffo up for a few meets when i'm not stuck in work. I'm from Newport and I don't mind driving down towards bridgend way maybe further depending, i'll let u guys knw my number
Adzbeynz

16th Sep 08 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea good stuff. Ive yet to meet anyone from here aswell. Think it would be a good laugh
supremefaulk

16th Sep 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good to me, im from bridgend, so harvester or somewhere like that would be a good laugh I rekon.
Tom J has my number
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

User status: Online
17th Sep 08 at 01:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nathan, I think Taybarns sounds awesome, been there a couple of times now and it is dirt cheap, not fantastic food but definitely good value for money!

Only issue with that is the distance from our Newport area members, but we also have to bear in mind Adz coming from way out west

Once I'm settled back into uni (a week or two) and we have internet back in the house (from Thursday I will only have it when I go to the library ), I'll have a good chat with Tom and we will sort one out pretty soon, and do our best to make it easy for everyone to attend

[Edited on 17-09-2008 by tom_simes]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Wales » New South Wales Organiser 24 database queries in 0.0116792 seconds