corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » IPhone must have apps? *+ jailbreaking*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IPhone must have apps? *+ jailbreaking*
ssj_kakarot

User status: Offline
18th Sep 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by M2RTY
I was under the impression that changing FIRMWARE could not effect HARDWARE warranty under UK law

Pretty sure this is true as it does not effect the hardware
dunno about that, i see loads of insurance claims rejected because people have fiddled with the phone and done stuff to it without realising

And besides, we arent just talking about changing firmware on the iPhone, youre talking about loading 3P stuff onto it as which shouldnt be on there...

and yes some people to do fiddle with there expensive pieces of kit, my 500 quid touch pro was flashed as soon as it was charged, my psp has had custom firmware from the start. seriously if you read enough about things before you do them theres very little risk of messing it up, and the benefits really are great.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll