corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Modified Live: Snetterton, Norfolk

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified Live: Snetterton, Norfolk
Auto-Media

User status: Offline
8th Sep 08 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With lots of action on this high speed track, and off the track too, this is going to be a great day out.

To take part in the show and shine you can just turn up on the day but it is recommended that you pre-book your space by emailing pippa@modifiedlive.co.uk.

Pre-booked tickets are £15.00 per person, £20.00 on the gate. Under 12's are free.

Full details on the competition prizes, judging times and how to book club stands and tickets can be found on www.modifiedlive.co.uk.

Regards,
Pippa

Auto-Media
Doldy

8th Sep 08 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pippa, may i ask what car clubs are booked in so far?
Auto-Media

9th Sep 08 at 05:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest, I am not dealing with the car club side on this show, I am working on the show and shine competition. Any questions regarding clubs should be directed to john@modifiedlive.co.uk

Regards,
Pippa

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Modified Live: Snetterton, Norfolk 24 database queries in 0.0087039 seconds