corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » htc touch diamond, samsung tocco, samsung omnia, any ideas??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author htc touch diamond, samsung tocco, samsung omnia, any ideas??
hugefoot

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 08 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Previously posted about getting my tariff reduced, going to be cheeky and try and bargain to get a new phone, wish me luck!

If i do i want to know which one to go for, I would like a web browser, iphone rival kind of phone.

the touch diamond looks good, and is quite small, but never used that brand before and also looks to use touch screen for the sake of it??

the tocco seems like an ok phone, but dont think it has web browsing?

the omnia looks to be the perfect rival for the iphone, but basically has windows on it, is this good/bad? I noticed there is a cursor pad thing aswell as a touch screen, would this get annoying?

Just want real reviews, anyone had a go or even own one of these phones?!
Half Pint

3rd Sep 08 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HTC... really nice phone with lots of features....

i was going to get one but decided against it as i would only use around 5% of the features... all i need is a phone so i got a SE c902 which is still ott...
bubble

3rd Sep 08 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we are not allowed to sell diamonds to consumer customers-it has been contracted to business only. omnia is very expensive, tocco is good!
hugefoot

3rd Sep 08 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so between the omnia & tocco, tocco does not have wifi, so the omnia seems the best choice, what do people think of the OS and the cursor as well as touch screen?
hugefoot

3rd Sep 08 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also, how would it be best to try and haggle to get a free phone? the advisers on the phone seem to make it up as they go along pricewise?!
nathy_87

3rd Sep 08 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On Orange, tocco is a free phoen on the £35 price plan, with 600 mins unlitmnted txts, free web browsing, but like i said before mate no WIFI.
Jambo

3rd Sep 08 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

diamond. Rest are substandard. Tocco is a joke.
bubble

3rd Sep 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hugefoot
also, how would it be best to try and haggle to get a free phone? the advisers on the phone seem to make it up as they go along pricewise?!

they see what u have spent and assess if ur worth the reinvestment
hugefoot

4th Sep 08 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys will get on 2 them 2day, dont think i can get the htc touch diamond as it is business only, so will try for the omnia. prob get nothing tho, haha!
hugefoot

4th Sep 08 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woohoo, managed to get the htc touch diamond, paying the same rate for 18 months instead of 12 as a free upgrade!

But, got to pay £5 on top to get unlimited wifi a month, 1st month free!

So £17.50 a month and a free htc touch diamond, which i managed to haggle and get from a business account only contract to mine! with 500 mins, 500 texts & unlimited wifi!!

p.s. i suggested the omnia, but apparently they have had lots sent back with software problems, so used this to my advantage to get the HTC.

bubble

4th Sep 08 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hugefoot
woohoo, managed to get the htc touch diamond, paying the same rate for 18 months instead of 12 as a free upgrade!

But, got to pay £5 on top to get unlimited wifi a month, 1st month free!

So £17.50 a month and a free htc touch diamond, which i managed to haggle and get from a business account only contract to mine! with 500 mins, 500 texts & unlimited wifi!!

p.s. i suggested the omnia, but apparently they have had lots sent back with software problems, so used this to my advantage to get the HTC.

u2u me your number please

New Poll