corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bloody police

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bloody police
l15ter

User status: Offline
24th Jul 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

munk3yrac3r your rite they do go crazy witht power, it would be a good idea if they used it rite, it wasnt even a copper who even saw me "wheel spining" at 10pm when my car was parked up and no one behind the wheel and i was there just before 9pm lol..it someone from the general public who reported me, so if its that easy to give one out with out looking into it, like questioning me, or even look at the cameras at tescos then its a load of shit...anyone could make something up and just say it was your car
gtitim

24th Jul 08 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in for a penny, in for a pound!!

I am a serving BiB.

I have owned modified motors and was with others organising cruises with 100s of motors in attendance over 5 years ago. I have had kitted cars, tuned engines and pretty much most things in between.

I understand why you guys want to complain, however, it is the minority who spoil it for everyone. Yes it can be fun to see burnouts, donuts etc, however, if you happen to live near where the cruises take place, then its not nice. If its affecting non-cruisers then its anti-social end of. Imagine if it was outside your parents house. Would they be happy about it? if not, its anti-social.

I would much rather be out dealing with other problems and criminals than dealing with boy-racers. I, quite frankly, have enough to do as it is, but if i receive complaints or calls to attend then i will go, and i will deal with it in order to resolve the complaint, be that by issuing words of advice or tickets if necessary.

Awaits abuse!
Gareth F

24th Jul 08 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with you about burnouts and what evers but i dont agree with police being set targets to give out section 59's and 'stop tickets' i see that as a stupid system. Like i said i have friends in the force (4 to be exact) so i know what goes on behind closed doors.
baza31

24th Jul 08 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Everyone who's young so so so missed out on the good ol days of illegal cruises

Looking back at a few videos, i can understand why. Sh1tty after sh1tter after sh1tty, oh a good one, oh back to the sh1tters

maybe but still all pride and joys.
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but getting something whihc i hadnt done is a bit crap..they didnt even do a go job with time of which is was ment to happen...i didnt know anything til the let came through the post...no questions asked about it, nout, and to get out of it i would have to go to court, i dnt have the time nor money to do that crap....the police abuse it was too much, there worse than pedos in play grounds...sorry for the abuse gtitim, it aint aimed at you, it is a good idea if the police used it right, if they cant, they shouldnt use it
i agree that people who do burnouts etc should, but i was picked on because im young with a modified car,it is so simple
gtitim

24th Jul 08 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have never been told to go and issue xxx number of tickets. I have been told to go and ticket if necessary to sort a problem out, but thats it. i am quite happy to issue section 59s, and will do if people don't listen or do as asked, but never to issue certain amounts of them
gtitim

24th Jul 08 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as a self-confessed 'boy racer' in my younger days ( now only 26) i was pulled pretty much daily, collected producers and used to take them in by the bundle! I grew out of it before section 59s came in, but they are a bit of a tricky one for me. I see both sides to it, but to be honest, if you have done something which warrants it, then learn from it, and keep your nose clean. You wouldn't get one from me unless you were doing something which warrants it, and i saw you doing it. i don't work on hearsay or possibles
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but im not a boy racer, im 19, been driving for nearly 2 years, been pulled 3 times, once was about my number plate, another brake light bulb and the last was it the same car park because of my broken headlight at the time, so no i wouldnt count myself as a boy racer, i want and need my lience..a police officer did not give me my section 59 in person, i got i shock when i open the letter up whihc came through the post, it said the time and date, what i was ment to be doing, and a number which i could contact if i had info about it etc, for a start the only thing right was hte date, i was at the car park, wrong time, was no where near at the place when they said i was, it said i had done something which i hadnt, the police did not check the cameras at tescos before giving me this shity section 59, its a joke, a primery school kids could do better than half of the police force, the police are just too lazy
Gareth F

24th Jul 08 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be different from where you are gti, seems to be all the rage like pokemon cards were. Its pathetic the way some police use the law and thats why police get so much abuse sometimes, a local bobby on the beat has been true to his word and sticks by the law without using it to annoy people gets alot of respect and no one crosses him yet one bloke had to leave the area due to people threatening him was quick with the tickets and aresting people. What goes around comes around, which is stupid. Police giving me stop tickets etc for no reason get no respect from me and the hundreds of other people. Used to be a time when people could rely on the police now i might aswell phone my gran if im in trouble. After being atacked in a car park by 4 lads stamping on my head and kicking me in the face for looking the wrong way, my mate had to lock himself in the car before they dragged him out whilst he phoned the police. He rung the police station in west sussex (chichester) and got put through to Lewis switchboard, the bloke then took details for 5 minutes, then my mate had to explain where chichester was then where we were, no postcode so he had to give a road name......... ok yeah found that, then he said hell put a call out for the nearest car............ ok they will be with you in 15 minutes. By then the lads had run off, i had got up, picked my mates wing mirror up off the floor and handed it to him. Two carpark attendants said to get me to hospital to get myself sorted and they would send the police onto the hospital (5 minutes away), 4 hours of waiting around in the hospital we rung the police again.......... sorry there wasnt anything entered about that incident. I couldnt f**king beleive it, Some are about as usefull as a chocolate teapot.
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

munk3yrac3r sounds like you have experience the police service quick timing....your local police station aint like where i live, the police only work 8am til 6pm, so if something happens, gota make it with in that time lol
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking joke...check this out

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=444152

there allowed to do that, bet they didnt get a section 59, probz because there all over 30 years old

UNFAIR
John

24th Jul 08 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have absolutely no respect for the police at all but have never been stopped by them.

The people who get these section 59's have never ever done anything my arse.
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm John you dont know me, that couldnt even get the time right of which it was ment to of happened...over an hours difference
Lynny

24th Jul 08 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
i can see why this is being done.
but some thing that dose piss me of if the fact that there is pritty much no were to go.
i can go on a 20+ drive once a month to a meat in mansfield thats it.

this made me laugh so much
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
i can see why this is being done.
but some thing that dose piss me of if the fact that there is pritty much no were to go.
i can go on a 20+ drive once a month to a meat in mansfield thats it.

this made me laugh so much

and i bet that the pigs always turn up
Lynny

24th Jul 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please dont call police pigs, this offends me
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt call the police pigs...did i?because i cnt see anywhere which i hav said that

Lynny

24th Jul 08 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gareth F

24th Jul 08 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The police station is an 8am till 7pm place then it shuts but walk around through a gate to the holding center and theres loads in there. If you pick the yellow phone up on the station front door you get put through to Lewis switch board as some kid found out when he was badly beaten on the door step, if he had run through a gate to the other building he would have had more of a chance, dont see the point really. He didnt use the two words together but i can see where your coming from, pigs is a harsh term but arrogant is a perfect description of most of the police in our area.
Makes me laugh, theres a drug house down the road but the police dont care about the drugs or disturbances or illegal cars or drink/drug drivers instead they put tickets on cars parked on double yellow lines. youve got to love it, turn a blind eye eh.
Oh and for 'the people who get section 59's do nothing wrong, yeah right' so someones mother gets a section 59 for parking incorrectly in a carpark with faided lines. Bmw slightly modded already sorting out the procedure when she was coming out of the shop.
To be honest some people do deserve it but quite alot of others dont.
l15ter

24th Jul 08 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said munk3yrac3r

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bloody police 23 database queries in 0.0150530 seconds